(For information regarding my Shakespeare Lectures: georgewalllectures@gmail.com)

Monday, August 30, 2010

Hi. I'm going to use today's post to invite you to a free lecture that I'll be giving this Thursday at 12:30 pm at the Atwater Library (1200 Avenue Atwater, Westmount, Quebec - (514) 935-7344). I'll be speaking about the four Shakespeare plays on the program for next year's Stratford Festival: Titus Andronicus, Richard III, The Merry Wives of Windsor and Twelfth Night. You're also invited to a series of six lectures, on the tragedies, that I'll be giving in the fall, at the same location. These will begin on Wednesday, September 15 and continue on every second Wednesday until November 10 - at which point there will be a three-week gap before the final lecture of the series, on December 1 (please see the schedule below). The cost of these lectures will be $20 each, or all six for $100. You can email me at georgewalllectures@gmail.com for further information, or to get tickets. I'll hope to see you there.

George Wall Shakespeare Lectures: The Tragedies

Wednesday, September 15 - 11 am: Hamlet
Wednesday, September 29 - 11 am: King Lear
Wednesday, October 13 - 11 am: Antony and Cleopatra
Wednesday, October 27 - 11 am: Othello
Wednesday, November 10 - 11 am: Macbeth
Wednesday, December 1 - 11 am: Romeo and Juliet




No comments:

Post a Comment